My research interests include machine learning and computational finance. I am at present focused on multiple-kernel learning, learning with kernels, deep (kernel) learning, online learning, and applying machine learning techniques for portfolio selection.
I belong to an extremely talented team led by my adviser Steven Hoi. The team includes two of my mentors, namely, Peilin Zhao, and Bin Li.
- SIAM Student Travel Award to attend SDM16
- PREMIA Best Machine Learning Paper by a Student in Singapore, 2015 - Bronze Award.
- SMU Research Scholarship (to pursue PhD at SMU)
- NTU Research Scholarship (to pursue PhD at NTU)
- SIA-NOL Scholarship (to pursue B. Eng at NTU)
Aug 2008 - Jul 2012
Nanyang Technological University
B.Eng. , Computer Science, School of Computer Engineering